Originally Published on Jun 18, 2016- 19:13 by A-G @ soultranslations.com
Diminish inflammation, strengthen bones, boost immune system, help the body rebuild cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Fish– Omega-3-rich fish include salmon, sardines, anchovies, krill, mackerel and herring. Recommended: at least 3 to 4 ounces of fish, twice a week.
- Oils– Extra virgin olive oil, avocado, walnut and safflower oils.
- Cherries (also strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries) the anthocyanins found in them have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Low-fat dairy products (milk, yogurt and cheese)- calcium and vitamin D, also contained in leafy green vegetables.
- Broccoli– contains vitamins K, vitamin C, calcium, and a compound called sulforaphane.
- Green tea– contains antioxidants that reduce inflammation and slow cartilage destruction.
- Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruits and limes) –rich in vitamin C, which prevents inflammation and maintains healthy joints.
- Whole grains (oatmeal, brown rice, whole-grain cereals)- help lower the levels of C-reactive protein, which causes different types of inflammation in the body.
- Beans– contain lots of fiber, which helps lower CRP. Are also a source of protein (important for muscle health) and some are rich in folic acid, magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium (heart and immune system benefits). Emphasize red, kidney, and pinto beans.
- Garlic, onions and leeks – contain a compound that may limit cartilage-damaging enzymes in human cells.
- Nuts (walnuts, pine nuts, pistachios and almonds)-are rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin E and immune-boosting alpha linolenic acid (ALA), as well as filling protein and fiber.
- Glucosamine, combined with omega-3 fats.
- Boswellia Serrate (Indian frankincense)– Indian herb.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Astaxanthin- Found in crabs,salmon, trout, shrimp, and krill.
- Eggshell membrane- Contains elastin, collagen and glycosaminoglycans.
- Bromelain- Enzyme, found in pineapples.
- Cetyl myristoleate (CMO)- Oil, found in fish and dairy butter.
- Evening primrose, black currant and borage oils
- Cayenne Cream (capsaicin cream)- Spice, comes from dried hot peppers.
- Tumeric/Curcumin (Curcuma longa)
- Avocado-soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU)
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa)
- Fish Oil (Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA)
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Pine bark extract
- Rosehips, green-lipped mussel extract
- SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine)
“It is ALL inside of you!!! … Look Within YourSelf!!!”
Soul T Alma